Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hundred Islands of Friendship






Each time I look at these pictures taken during a trip to Hundred Islands in Pangasinan, I raise a toast to all the hundred and a million moments I shared with friends--good people who had celebrated my decisions, listened to my repetitive stories, laughed at my jokes and welcomed me and my family in the warmth of their amazing company. In the real world of adults where jobs, familial obligations and bills take precedence over many weekends, coffee breaks and lunch outs, friendships suffer and sometimes, they die a natural death.

I read somewhere that relationships don't end. They just transform.

Ah, just like in the islands, the ebb and flow of the tides may change but the waves always kiss the shores.

2 comments:

Admin said...

Nice Pictures, I wish I could come there during my vacation..

I am now in Saudi

Dexter | Techathand.net

lizzie said...

thanks for dropping by. your blog is very informative.

enjoy ksa. how long have u been there? its a place close to my heart.

~liz